Start a blog or online business
Online business is how I’ve made a living since 2003 and what has helped me retire early. I make over $40,000 a month through my blog. You can create your own blog here with my easy 15-minute step-by-step tutorial. You can start a blog for as little as $2.95 a month (less than a cup of coffee!). Create a blog and leverage it into affiliate sales or product endorsement deals. Consider topics like:
- Personal finance
- Just about anything else
Take part in surveys to make an extra $250+ a month
Simply answer online surveys or product tests and make money from home. You can easily make an extra $250 a month while watching T.V.
Take a look at some paid survey websites listed below. At all of these websites you not only earn some extra cash, but also get rewarded through gift vouchers, prize drawings, free products, etc. All of these sites are free to sign up and use. Heads up: If any survey site asks you to pay, they are probably scams.
Download and install these apps
A lot of companies – including Google – pay you for installing their apps. Moreover, you get paid for each month the apps are installed on your phone. Some of these sites include:
- ShopTracker – Answer a few questions then launch the app on your device, and you’ll earn $3.00 instantly. Keep the app on your phone to earn money each month and help companies understand what people are buying online.
- Nielsen Mobile Panel – From the people that run Nielsen TV ratings, the Nielsen mobile app rewards you for using your mobile device. You can earn up to $50 a year.
- MobileXpression – Install this app and you’ll be eligible to win prizes each week. You get to play an instant rewards game by participating in market research.
Test websites for $30 an hour
Ever visit a website and you thought about how bad or how great it was? Now you can get paid to share your thoughts.
Just open a website, click around, and get paid. New or updated website owners compensate you to test their sites.
For example with User Testing you can earn almost $30 for an hour. Here’s how it works:
- You get paid $10 via PayPal for every 20-minute video you complete.
- UserTesting pays you to visit websites or apps, complete a set of tasks, and record your thoughts.
While you’re visiting a website your screen will be recorded as well as your voice. Their clients include Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, and other Fortune 500 companies. How would you like a few bucks to share your thoughts?
Many companies pay you for rating local pizza shops. You just have to rate the place on the quality of their pizza and note their delivery time. For this, you can get a free pizza, plus $5. Just register on Trendsource and get started.
Work for Amazon
Pick micro tasks from Amazon Mechanical Turk. These are services that require human interaction. You can work from home, flexible hours and get paid by one of the world’s largest retailers.
Here are some examples of tasks workers have completed:
- Select the correct spelling for these search terms
- Is this website suitable for a general audience?
- Find the item number for the product in this image
- Rate the search results for these keywords
- Are these two products the same?
- Choose the appropriate category for products
- Categorize the tone of this article
- Translate a paragraph from English to French
Examine search engines
At Leapforce, you can evaluate search engines by conducting researches on predefined queries, analyzing them, and providing feedback for search engine results by their usage and relevance.